In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), MCDD will be in limited operations until further notice.
Last Update 5/19/2020
This is an important step in reducing the spread of the virus and ensuring the health and safety of our employees, customers, and community partners. We will update this page regularly so please check back for new information.
What happens during limited operations?
- MCDD campus is closed to the public.
- If you’d like to attend a public meeting, you may participate remotely. Check our calendar page to tune into meetings through Zoom or via Phone.
- Employees, with the exception of essential staff, will be working remotely. You can find contact information for individual staff here.
- Field operations teams will rotate work to ensure proper monitoring and maintenance of our flood control systems.
- For general questions regarding our operations during this time, please contact our Community Affairs Manager, Karen Carrillo, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (971) 804-0688.
- If you need to report a drainage or flood related issue, please contact our Operations Manager, Randy Lyons, directly at (503) 577-0345.